1. General information
- This policy applies to the website operating under the following url: nicator.pl
- The website operator and personal data administrator is: Nicator sp. z o.o. Brzezinka 34 A, 05-480 Karczew, Poland
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The Website uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling enquiries via the form
- Presentation of an offer or information
- Through the data voluntarily entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies on the end devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The login and entry points for personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the website is encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hash function operates in a one-way fashion – it is not possible to reverse it, which is the current modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator: home.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how your data is used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- Persons authorised by us, employees and associates who need to have access to your personal data in order to perform their duties.
- access to personal data concerning you,
- their rectification,
- restriction of processing,
- and data portability.
5. Information in forms
- The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data if provided.
- The Website may record information about your connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The service, in some cases, may record information to facilitate the association of the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. for the purpose of processing a service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- User behaviour information on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used for the administration of the website.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
8. Information on cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The Service operator is the entity placing and accessing cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining a session of a User of the Website (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Website,
- for the purposes set out above under “Essential marketing techniques”.
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in the Service User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular by the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies that are essential for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases even impossible, to use the websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: